-
December 23rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, she's wrapped up and only about 4 or 5 hours until I get to open!
To continue on the curious kids thread--my aunt got a call when my cousin was in high school from one of her guy friends, "Mrs. P., you've gotta come over and help me. I unwrapped this present, and I can't figure out how to get it back!"
The one time I opened a present early, I was probably about 13 or 14. My 11 yo sister had bought me a gift with her own $$ and was so excited and proud. So, I just had to peek early. It was some eyeshadow. So, after I had opened it up, I dropped a few hints that I really needed some new eyeshadow. She was so happy when I opened it that she had gotten me something I wanted/needed!! So, I was bad, but I was good, too. . . .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks